Fabrika is 10,000 square foot restaurant, including 2 bars, 250 seats, 7 POS stations, a private party room, and a stage for entertainment. The owners of Fabrika were mid-construction when they contacted me to help them with start-up.
I developed and implemented a project plan for opening, including staffing, marketing, and operations:
· Developed a training program and worked with the GM, Head Chef, and Head Bartender to hire, onboard, and train over 50 employees.
· Set up OpenTable for reservations and worked with POS vendor to implement Aloha POS, and created training tools for each.
· Brought in a marketing and PR firm to showcase the restaurant as a private event space and as the premier entertainment destination in Philadelphia, as well as a series of opening promotional events.
· Arranged for performer contracts and set up new vendor accounts. Worked with the architect to submit Health Department application; passed first inspection.
· Set up Quickbooks and trained an Office Manager on Accounts Payable.
I started working with the Fabrika owners in July 2019 and successfully launched the restaurant at the end of January 2020. Philadelphia Magazine named Fabrika “Best of Philly,” Best Spot for Dinner and a Show in 2020. Fabrika has a 4.7 rating on Google and 4.8 on OpenTable.
“I, and the entire staff at Fabrika, would like to extend our gratitude to Angie, who has been our very close and exceptional consultant from the very beginning to our grand opening. She has guided us every step of the way! Angie is one of the most focused professionals I have known to date, and am looking forward to working with her on any of my future projects. Character traits: determined, reliable, positive, energetic.”
– Ylia Dzlieri, Owner, Fabrika